Amref Health Africa –Tanzania is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) whose mission is “to improve the health of people by partnering with and empowering communities and strengthening health systems”. Amref Health AfricaTanzania is largely supported by Multilateral, Bilateral and National donors, implementing several programmes including HIV/AIDS/TB/Malaria, Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child Health, Water and sanitation, and clinical outreach.
Amref Health Africa Tanzania’s projects respond to national health priorities and sustainable development goals (SDGs) in addressing the needs of needy communities mostly women and children. We work to increase the effectiveness, efficiency, and sustainability of health services by strengthening health systems, improving access to services, advocating stronger community health systems, and influencing health policies. Amref Health Africa in Tanzania has been awarded by Africa CDC through its SAVING
LIVES AND LIVELIHOOD INITIATIVE to support the Government of Tanzania’s initiative to accelerate uptake and coverage of COVID 19 vaccine services within ten regions of Tanzania (Iringa, Katavi, Kilimanjaro, Lindi, Manyara, Mbeya, Mtwara, Rukwa, Singida and Songwe). With this regard, Amref Tanzania is seeking competent candidates to fill the following positions.
|Job Title:||Partnership & Public Relations Content Officer.|
|Reports to:||Head of Communications & Partnership|
|Duty Station:||Dar es Salaam|
|Start Date:||August 2022|
The Partnership and Content Officer will provide overall support to the Communications and Partnership department with guidance from the Head of Communications and Partnership. S/he will be fully responsible for the Partnerships & Public Relation Content. This role requires strong personal skills, reliable and flexible candidate who has a passion for creative writing, review, and editing of official content that will support various Public relations, and Partnerships activities in the organization.
Key Duties/Responsibilities/Key Results Areas:
- Work closely with the Head of Communications and Partnership to identify opportunities to build and strengthen relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, which will lead to quantifiable outputs.
- Work closely with the Head of Communications and Partnership to manage the partnership database, and communication between various partners, supporters, and individuals.
- Work closely with the ICT unit to create and enable the availability of digitalized PR communication contact list and PR feedback tracker
- Facilitate the PR events and meetings, and issue monthly PR reports which give insights and trends on Partnership initiatives.
- Assist in all the fundraising initiatives through execution of partnership and fundraising strategy.
- Develop, package, and work closely with the Graphic Designer to attain the final layout/product needed.
- Work closely with the Head of Communications and Partnership in writing strategic and exciting content for partnership engagements.
- Supports in creating, editing, and proofreading various communications content.
- Work closely with the Head of Communications and Partnership in the production of specific/customized fundraising or Project content.
- Responsible for coordinating content for quarterly/annually IECs materials such as Newsletter, Annual Report, invitations, FR events packages, website content, etc Responsible for Amref social media content and digital campaign.
- Support all health projects in various content development, review, and publication plan.
- Facilitate media and press content to enable accuracy and quality content distribution.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications for Development, International Relations, International Development, Public Administration, Marketing, and other related fields
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience working preferably in a Non-Governmental Organization (health sector)
- Experience in fundraising and partnership such as event planning and organizing.
- Strong communication skills, both English and Kiswahili, and translations of the same. Experience in digital communication.
- Must be able to precisely communicate through various situations and platforms for diverse audiences; including partnership reports, fundraising reports, press, magazines, newsletters, websites, and social media.
- Able to work with multidisciplinary teams in a multicultural and multinational environment.
- Experience in managing public or social events.
- Experience developing, managing, editing, and writing distinctive content.
- Passionate about forming partnerships with organizations in diverse sectors and industries.
- Strong relationship management, customer service focused, and positive thinking.
- Exceptional skills in time management, including multi-tasking, goal-setting, and workload prioritization.
- Motivated, takes initiative, ability to work under a tight deadline.
- Excellent Writing skills
- Networking experience
- Event planning
- Content management
- Flexible, Reliable, and capable of working under pressure.
How to Apply:-
If you meet the criteria given above and are interested in the vacancies, please send an application letter and CV combined as one PDF document indicating your present employer and position, daytime telephone contact, names, and addresses of three referees. All interviews will be conducted at Amref Health Africa country Office in Dar es Salaam for shortlisted applicants. To be considered, your application must be received by 16.30 HOURS on July 26, 2022. The subject line of your job application email should mention the job position that you are applying for as it appears in this advertisement. Failure to do that your application may not be easily retrieved. All correspondences and applications should be emailed to: [email protected]. Direct application through mail or hand delivery will not be accepted.
- Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a nonsmoking environment policy; Women and People with disability are encouraged to Apply
- “Amref Health Africa is committed to the principles of safeguarding in the workplace and will not tolerate any form of abuse, wherever it occurs or whoever is responsible”
- Note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process
- Any Applicant attempting or communicating to the Amref Health Africa Management or Staff through phone calls, WhatsApp, SMS, text emails, and other means will automatically be disqualified from this opportunity. All communications should be channeled to the provided official correspondence email above
- Amref health Africa –Tanzania regrets that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Total Jobs 79 Jobs
- Location Arusha