The mission of DCMC Trust is to provide accessible and sustainable quality health care through a Tanzanian comprehensive health system which encompasses community-based prevention and primary, secondary and selected specialized and super-specialized care.
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC) Hospital located at Ntyuka Dodoma has served thousands of patients as a multispecialty hospital offering quality health care for the people of Central Tanzania and in collaboration with other stake holders and in line with the Government policies.
DCMC Trust is an equal opportunity employer offering stable and professional working environment with competitive remuneration and benefits.
DCMC Hospital invites qualified Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant positions
PERSONAL SECRETARY TO THE DIRECTOR -1 POSITION
S/he will be required to be flexible especially organized with personal approach possess a positive in the outstanding problem-solving attitude. The incumbent will primarily be acting as a trusted point of contact for the director’s office for all external parties and internal staff and dealing appropriately with correspondences managing directors meeting appointments calls and visitors. Responsible for supporting/coordinating with high-level executives, departments and management.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES:
- Holder of Diploma in Business Administration/Human Resources Management/Office Management/Secretarial Studies from recognized institution
- Must have Diploma/Degree in Secretarial Studies from recognized institution
- At least 3 years experience as a Personal Secretary for Directors/Senior Management
- Excellent Diary Management with the ability to pre-empt and look ahead at all times
- Essential experience in Microsoft Office- Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and experience of dealing with a demanding role and high-level workload
- Ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively and be proactive
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Communication skills – the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Demonstrate a professional manner at all times and possess the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS:
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address, and reachable telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
- The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter/e-mail and marked on the envelope
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates/ transcripts as follows:
- Postgraduate Degree First Degree/Advanced Diploma, Diploma/Certificates.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates,
- Computer Certificates where applicable.
- Professional Certificates/Licenses from respective boards where applicable,
- One recent passport size picture and copy of birth certificate.
- Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable work-related referees with their reliable contacts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of the interview
Please send your applications to email@example.com
Also, Application letters can be POSTED or HAND DELIVERED to the Following address
P O Box 658
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 May 2023 04.00 p.m. (i.e., Deadline for receiving applications).