Job Title: Phlebotomist Officer
Reports to : Manager
Deadline: 2nd December 2022
Location: Dar es Salaam
Job Summary :
The Phlebotomist under general supervision he will be collecting blood samples from clients at the facility for laboratory testing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect blood samples from clients for laboratory testing.
- Deliver blood to the Laboratory after collection.
- Obtain supplies and equipment needed for collection of blood samples.
- Responsible to handle and monitor flow of patient specimen including blood draw and documentation.
- Keep blood collection area and phlebotomy tray clean and restock for future use.
- Take part in providing information and counseling to the patients.
- Deliver laboratory test results to clinic.
- Performa any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Requirements, Education, work experience and skills
1. Diploma in Clinical Medicine or Nursing.
- A minimum of Two (2) years’ experience in medical Field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English and Kiswahili.
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and achieve the project targets.
- Hard working individual with very strong problem-solving skills.
Special Employment Condition
Employment Contract will end on 29th September, 2023
How to Apply:
To Apply for this Job register or login to https://recruitment.mdh.or.tz/ and from the Dashboard click on Search Vacancies button.
The deadline for submitting the application is 2 December 2022.