PILOT II. – 3 POST
Employer: TANZANIA GOVERNMENT FREIGHT AGENCY
Date Published: 2019-12-11
Application Deadline: 2019-12-25
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To collect the Navigation Bag containing aircraft Library from Operations Control and ensure that the relevant documents are in order to return same to Operations Control after completion of flights.
- To check all documents and inform Pilot-in-command of any Notams, Fleet Notices of any information that may affect their flights.
iii. To maintain continuous watch on the available communication frequencies with the appropriate Air Traffic Control.
- To maintain cabin and cockpit temperatures at comfortable levels during flight.
- To command the aircraft on instructions from the Pilot-in-command or on incapacitation of Pilot-in-command and assume responsibility for the safety of the aircraft.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Form IV or Form VI certificate and completed an ab-initio Pilot training, must possess a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) recognized by ICAO/TCAA.
- Possession of Mult Engine and Instrument Rating with experience of at least 300 hours total time.
iii. Bachelor degree in any discipline is an added advantage
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale TGFTS 6
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!