MOGAS is a leading integrated downstream oil marketing company in East & Central Africa, with business operations spanning from International oil trading to marine and inland terminals, retail networks and lubricant services. MOGAS operations stretch from Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, and Democratic Republic of Congo and beyond.
MOGAS Tanzania Limited is now seeking to recruit suitable qualified and competent candidates, to fill the following vacant positions. The duty station will be in Tanga, Tanzania. The said positions are expected to start as soon as possible.
POSITION: PLANT MANTAINANCE ENGINEER
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a Lube blending company
KEY ROLES & DUTIES
- Issuing of Work Orders to specific technicians to conduct planned maintenance activities as per schedule.
- To support maintenance activities at the Lubricant Blending Plant (including assisting & allocating resources to ensure quality workmanship). These activities include checks/inspections on Pumps, pipes, facility structure, machines, etc
- Ensures Root cause analyses are carried out on breakdowns.
- Support development of standard engineering practices and ensures implementation.
- Review maintenance KPI’s and take corrective action where/when necessary.
- Review Technicians performance, coach and mentor technicians.
- Conduct Capability gap analysis to determine both current and future development needs for technicians in the engineering department.
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met and comply with OSHA and other applicable requirements.
- Manages tools as per tool policy guidelines.
- Develops reports to present to management, Develops a maintenance budget
- Other work duties may be described based on the business/industry needs from line supervisor
Applications from suitable qualified candidates should be submitted not later than Saturday 31st March 2019 to;
The HR & Legal Business Partner
MOGAS Tanzania Limited,
Plot No 310/3 Bandari Road,Kurasini
P. O. Box 70284,
Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Email: [email protected]