The Igunga urban water supply and sanitation authority (IGUWASA) is a legally established entity for the overall operations and management of water supply and sanitation services in Igunga town. It is among of the best Authorities in Tanzania. The core function of the Authority is to provide clean, portable and safe water to Igunga District residence.
In order to attain its vision and mission, IGUWASA is seeking to recruit dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanian to fill the following vacant posts within the Authorities establishment.
PLUMBER II (5-POSTS).
Reports to; Technical manager
Direct entry qualifications;
Holder of certificate of secondary Education, or trade test III or level I or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Repairing water leakage.
- Inspecting transmission and reporting deviation
- Report unauthorized water connections, maintain records of water theft incidences.
- Carryout water disconnection of debtors and reconnection after payment.
- Maintain proper records of water connections /disconnections reconnection carried out.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age
- Applicants must attach an up to date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address/post code, email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates, degree/advanced diploma transcripts, Form IV and form VI national examination certificates, Birth certificates. Form IV and VI result slip are strictly not accepted.
- Applicants who have/were retired from the public service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Applicants with special needs/care (disability) are supposed to indicate
- All application letters must be handwritten.
- A Signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and address to
IGUNGA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY (IGUWASA),
Deadline 26 August, 2020, Time 00:00 pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the interview date.
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.