HBS is a NECTA registered private Pre-school and Primary school located in Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam. The school is expanding and currently hiring the following posts:
Position Title: Primary school Teachers
Duties and responsibilities of Primary school Teachers include developing and delivering interactive learning programs designed to engage and educate young children, including:
- Teach literacy, social science, numeracy, creative expression as well as physical education skills to all primary school students..
- Develop students’ abilities, interests and coordinate through mode of creative activities.; Present subject matter utilizing range of teaching materials and techniques.; Guide discussions and supervise work in class..
- Test and analyze students for customized progress in oral and written work; Enforce personal development by supporting students to utilize and develop capabilities. Maintain and update attendance records as well as school discipline..
- Involve in staff meetings along with educational conferences and workshops.Conduct extra-curricular activities like supporting school concerts, sport, and excursions along with special interest programs.Organize classroom as well as learning resources to develop positive learning atmosphere..
- Plan, prepare and present lessons catering to needs of entire ability range within classes. Motivate students with enthusiasm and imaginative presentation.Prepare and facilitate positive student development..
- 2+ years’ experience as a senior primary school teacher
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Education
- skilled and able to teach several subjects in NECTA curricular
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline 15th November 2020.
Due to volumes of calls, we are unable to respond to calls related to this Job advert, please raise all your enquiries via email addresses above.