Procurement and Supplies Officer II (11 Position(s))
Tanzania Revenue Authority
- Key Responsibilities will include
- To identify stock item requirements for placement of orders.
- To seek approval to purchase the identified requirements.
- To prepare requests for quotations.
- To receive and analyse quotations and recommend awards of tenders.
- To prepare and draft contracts or LPOs to approved bidders.
- To make follow upon orders for timely delivery.
- To receive, inspect and issue goods to user departments.
- To receive, match and submit documents of goods delivered for payment.
- To assist in preparation for stock taking.
- To supervise cleanliness and arrangement for safe keeping.
- To participate in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- To perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
The deadline for submitting the application is 09-Jun-2023.