The Mtwara Urban Water and Sanitation Authority (MTUWASA) is a legally established entity responsible for overall operations and management of water supply and sanitation services in Mtwara Municipality. The core function of the Authority is to deliver excellent water supply and sanitation services for all categories of customers and stakeholders in Mtwara Municipal. In order to attain its vision and mission, MTUWASA is seeking to recruit a dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanian to fill the following vacant posts: Posted by Mabumbe.
Position : Procurement Officer Grade II (1 Post)
Reports to: Head of Procurement Unit
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Procurement, supplies logistics and chain supply Managements from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered by PSPTB Computer literacy
- Working experience in similar position is an added advantage Age limits: Not above 45 years old
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in procurement processing of goods, works, non-consultancy and Consultancy services.
- To assist in preparing monthly and quarterly reports for submission to Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA)
- Assist in establishment of periodic materials requirements of the Authority and ensure their timely procurement at minimum cost and with due regard to quality and quantity specifications.
- Assist in coordinating procurement of materials and service in compliance with Authority’s tendering and ordering procedures
- Assist in Monitoring all available information sources on market trend that may have an effect on prices/lead times.
Mode of application:
- All applicants must be Citizen of Tanzania and not above 45 years old.
- Applicants must attach an up – to – date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address and email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this Advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their detail relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
- Diploma/CbET Certificates/Trade Test Certificate, Form IV and Form VI National Certificates, Computer Certificate, Professional certificates from respective boards.
- Form IV and Form VI Results Slips are strictly not accepted.
- Testimonials, partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted. “
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- The attachments shall include one recent passport size photos; certified copies of academic certificates and applicant’s birth certificate.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies, Colleges or Universities should be verified by NECTA, NACTE or TCU.
- Women who have required qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
- Only applicants who meet required qualifications will be contacted and considered for an Interview.
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned as registered mails by postal office, EMS, so as to reach the undersigned not later than 30th August, 2019 at 17:00.
MTWARA URBAN WATER SUPPLY & SANITATION AUTHORITY
INDUSTRIAL AREA: P.O. Box 141,