Job at Morogoro Saving the Poor Organization,
Program Coordinator x1 (Volunteer)
Morogoro Mjini Morogoro
Report to: Program Director
- Prepare MOSAPORG Programmes Descriptions, Work Plans and Budgeting.
- Take active part in MOSAPORG strategic plan and annual plan development processes and facilitate their implementation
- Mobilize, sensitize, organize and empower communities in MOSAPORG Programmes activities.
- Facilitate Public Private Partnership (PPP) Activities in supporting MOSAPORG activities.
- Link MOSAPORG with the Different Networks and other Stakeholders.
- Develop capacities of Community Development Facilitators, community based organizations and local government institutions.
- Facilitate various Training, Seminars,Workshops and other activities
- Monitor and supervise implementation of programs/projects and take active part in review and evaluation of programs/projects.
- Preparing different MOSAPORG Monthly Success Stories
- Prepare periodic and annual reports.
- Represents MOSAPORG in various Trainings, Seminars or any other Meetings.
- Support and facilitate formation and strengthening of networks of organizations of people living in poverty in the areas covered by MOSAPORG
- Take active part in research activities on selected issues affecting people living in poverty and advocate for changes in policies and practices.
- Prepare all Reports to be submitted to the Local Government Authorities.
- Filling TACAIDS TOMSHA Forms and Submit to the Local Government Authorities.
- Take active part in developing concept notes and proposals for fund raising.
- Participate in staff orientation, training, development, and team-building for all staff within and outside the Organization.
- Carry out other duties assigned by the Senior Program Manager.
Academic and/or Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Sociology, Rural Development, Social Work or Community Development : or holder of Diploma in Social Work or Community Development.
- At least One year of progressively responsible experience in Projects Management, including at least one year working with non-profit organizations or Fresh Graduates .
- Knowledge of Project management.
- Working knowledge of accounting software, such as SPSS, STATA, etc.
- Ability to Collect Data and Analyzing Data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Analytical and report presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Applicant Must Live in Morogoro
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, submit your Cover letter describing why you are the right candidate for MOSAPORG and curriculum vitae/Resume detailing your experience with three referees to [email protected] or by posting to:
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR MOSAPORG ,
Mbuyuni Street/Near by Muslim University (MUM) Kihonda Maghorofani Ward
P.O. Box 1509,
Closing date for applications: 23rd December 2019 (only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).