Our organization is centred at supporting the welfare of children to ensure they reach their potentials. We work with a multitude of stakeholders including Local Government Authorities, grassroot organizations and Community to achieve our mission.
- An ambitious person with Managerial experience for not less than 8 years in an NGO set up coupled with supervising a team of more than 20 people and works under minimal supervision;
- A champion in developing and setting-up grants management systems;
- A proven track record of soliciting funds locally and internationally;
- Able to create and maintain networks/links with key stakeholders,
- Reporting to the Executive Director.
- A Master degree in Social sciences or Community Development or Business Management (with Accounting background);
- Empathetic qualities to match with the constituency (children) he/she will be in charge of.
- Independent, with good organization and people skills,
- A track record on story writing and resource mobilization skills,
- Good command in English and Swahili languages,
Interested and qualified? Apply now by sending your;
- 1-page Statement of Interest(SOI) describing why you qualify for the position;
- CV max.3 pages including names of 3 referees (of which 1 should be the current employer);
- Send your SOI and CV to [email protected] not later than 20th February 2020 at 2 pm
NB: We will only contact shortlisted applicants.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our FREE Job Alerts. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Total Jobs 50 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam