Our organization is centred at supporting the welfare of children to ensure they reach their potentials. We work with a multitude of stakeholders including Local Government Authorities, grassroot organizations and Community to achieve our mission.
Program Officers (3 positions)
- Energetic, able to design projects and develop funding proposals;
- Motivated working in a contemporary and creative environment;
- Able to handle multitasks and to meet strict reporting deadlines;
- Reporting to the Program Manager.
- A degree in Social sciences or Community Development or B. Comm (with Accounting major);
- Compassionate with 3 years of work experience in an NGO set up supporting children affairs;
- Fluent in English and Swahili languages;
Interested and qualified? Apply now by sending your;
- 1-page Statement of Interest(SOI) describing why you qualify for the position;
- CV max.3 pages including names of 3 referees (of which 1 should be the current employer);
- Send your SOI and CV to [email protected] not later than 20th February 2020 at 2 pm
NB: We will only contact shortlisted applicants.