We are National Printing Company Ltd one of the leading printing entities in the printing industry in Tanzania. We are expert in printing high classified documents, Text books, Brochures, Magazines, Calendars, Electronic receipts, Paper bags etc.
The Company aimed at recruiting a well qualified and experienced Project Manager who is required to administer implementation of the Company’s diversification program/projects.
JOB TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER (One position)
Reports to : Managing Director
Employment type : Full time
Job Location : Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Oversee all NPC’s projects activities coordinate with third parties for the flawless execution of the projects
- Producing related reports on project progress and provide updates in the management
- Preparing feasibility studies and makes sure that all projects are delivered on- time within scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Manage changes to the project] scope and perform risk management to minimize projects risks.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long term goals.
- Introducing new ideas, advising and providing insight to the Management on investment issues
- Work with Marketing Manager to track market environments and find opportunities.
- Manage relationship with NPC’s clients and all projects stakeholders.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Work together with Project Committee making strategic measures for the goals attainments.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Management.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in a Business management, Economics or related field with qualified character of PMP plus at least 2 years of relevant working experience in a reputable institution.
- Should have Entrepreneurship skills, economists and industrial awareness
- Strong analytical, Project Management skills and Project writing skills
- Strong creative outlook, confident and dynamic personality
- Ability to coordinate with clients, government agencies, sub contractors and other stakeholders
Salary : Negotiable for the right Candidate
Mode of Application
Please apply to the Board Chairman, National Printing Co Ltd, P.O.Box 2320 Dar es Salaam Tanzania and email [email protected] send before a date of 15 July 2019.
An application letter enclosed with NIDA ID, Birth certificate, CV containing details of qualifications and experiences and present position with certified photocopies of academics, professionals and other supportive documents.