Roles and Responsibilities.
- Assist the manager in preparation of work plan for land use planning, land surveying, work plans and budgets based on consultations with stakeholders.
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, to support land use planning and titling to areas that are expected to show the greatest returns in terms of business growth.
- In collaboration with stakeholders, to support land use planning, surveys, improving the procedures and services for land allocation and registration, creating awareness of the procedures and land tittles for the clusters, market places, etc.
- To organize local consultations in the preparation of land use plans and issuance of CCRO and CRO.
- Draft contracts between the organisation and outsourced consultants and providing feedback and coordination of the work of the consultants consistent with the overall project implementation plan.
- Supervise consultants in the performance of their respective duties and ensure the efficient functioning of the Chamwino LGA and identified stakeholders and ensure that clear working arrangements are established in collaborating with Chamwino LGA.
- To develop a work plan for land use planning and land surveying based on consultations with Chamwino LGA and the local business communities.
- Prepare, or as appropriate supervise the preparation of related progress reports, annual reports, project completion report and other reports that may be required by the stakeholders
- To supervise documentation of the lessons learnt through this initiative to be shared with other LGAs and Key stakeholders across the country.
- Provide timely and efficient coordination and dissemination of project material and project support by undertaking administrative project tasks such as managing and maintaining project briefs, project scheduling, action logs, budgets, and performance monitoring of projects.
- Assist the Manager in communications, including status reporting, meeting minutes and other project documentation to various stakeholders.
- Ensure all customer internal/external enquiries are dealt in a timely, concise and accurate manner.
- A recognized degree in a relevant field, and a minimum of five years of experience, three of which are in land related projects and;
- Understanding of the private sector and LGAs in Tanzania, and
- Understanding on how the land issues are implemented is essential especially on issuance of title deed,
- Proven experience and technical ability to manage a challenging project
- Effective interpersonal, management and negotiation skills proven through successful interaction with stakeholders, including senior government officials, regional/local authorities, experts and NGOs/communities
- Demonstrated ability in team management and collaboration
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English and Kiswahili speaker and writer.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Presentable and professional.
How to Apply.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter (maximum 2 pages) to email address
[email protected] in PDF that outlines how your experience and skills make you the most suitable candidate for the role by 02nd September 2019. Please note that applications that do not comply with these requirements will not be considered.