Quality Assurance Engineer 2
The Quality Assurance Engineer ensures the quality of the solution through clearly understanding the product, the associated risks and then defining, building and executing tests to mitigate these risks, whilst ensuring code and capability quality standards are satisfied.
The QA Engineer is responsible for developing and executing tests to ensure code and capability quality, overseeing the end-to-end development process. This role is responsible for reviewing technical design documents and tracking quality assurance metrics to ensure adherence to quality standards. This role is responsible for designing and implementing tests, identifying deficiencies, debugging, and defining remediating actions. The incumbent will provide software-related operations support, including providing level two and level three incident and problem support.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field
• At least 3-5 years relevant work experience of with three or more years is in software quality assurance, testing, programming and/or systems analysis
• Experience of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, with experience writing and executing comprehensive test plans and cases
• Experience of automated testing tools and scripting
• Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD, BDD and ATDD
• Experience working in cloud-native environments
• Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred
• Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) preferred
• Competency in UX principles and practices preferred
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.