Tanzania Printers Limited is looking to recruit a qualified and experienced individual to occupy the position stated below:
Position: Quality Assurance Manager
Working Station: Dar es Salaam
- Establishing a company’s quality procedures, standards and specification.
- Implement ISO at the required site.
- Setting standards for quality and health safety.
- Making sure that manufacturing or production process meet international standards.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports(KPI)
- Implement and sustain good laboratory practices.
Qualifications: A minimum diploma in analytical chemistry and must have a proper knowledge on quality control issues with experience of at least 3 years
Remuneration: as per TPL salary structure.
Deadline: All application with detailed CV’s, certified copies of academic and professional qualification with daily contact should be forwarded to the following address before 31st January, 2022.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
TANZANIA PRINTERS LIMITED,
P.O BOX 451
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.