St. Francis Hospital belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Ifakara and has fulfilled so far – according to a contract with the government – the assignment of a Designated District Hospital. It was responsible for the medical care of Kilombero and Ulanga Districts, in other words, for about 600.000 people living in an area approximately as large as Switzerland.
Job Title: Radiographer II (1 position)
Reports to: Director Of Clinical Services
Liaise With: Other Medical And Nursing Staff
• Ensure appropriate X- rays and scans are carried out for patient assigned to him/her, making Reports on findings for medical staff
• Advise patients on the rape tic care
• Ensure good quality of the images taken to facilitate interpretation by medical staff
• Maintain good relations with patients arriving the unit and treat them with politeness sand care
• Maintain the equipment in the unit according to schedule
• Prepare reagents and wash films
• Make records of all images taken on his responsibility
• Another tasks delegated to her by the Head of Unit
• Good relationships with patients and internal customers
• Accuracy and clarity of imaging
• Speed of turnaround
• Minimizing patient waiting time
• Maintain required standards of punctuality and attendance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit their application letters, CVs, Certified photocopies of Certificates, names and contact information (email address and telephone numbers) of two referees By 9th August, 2018 to
The Director General-SFRH
Or e-mail sfrh.ifak[email protected] or dropped by hand at the SFRH, Ifakara. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.