- Daily reconciliation of assigned accounts.
- Follow-up on outstanding items with the concerned units for timely resolution and ensure that suspense accounts are in line with the bank’s policy of reconciliation.
- Fraud prevention through timely and accurate reports and reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of all assigned suspense accounts.
- Follow-up on outstanding transactions for immediate resolution.
- Investigation on any unusual customer transactions.
- Escalation on any unusual transactions or anomaly as and when detected.
- Attend to customer queries.
- Preparing monthly suspense accounts returns for financial reporting purposes.
- Reconciling suspense accounts.
- Investigating and recommending reversals and recovery of funds relating to outstanding transactions.
- Providing feedback to customer enquiries.
- Responsible for follow-up on outstanding items for timely resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Accounts and Risk
- CPA will be a value-added advantage.
- Masters will be value-added advantage
- 0-2 years of experience in Banking Operations