China Dasheng Bank Ltd is a fully -fledged commercial bank licenced by the Bank of Tanzania bank in November 2018. The Bank is going to celebrate its 4th anniversary on 25th, November 2022 and we take pride to share that for all four years since its inception, the bank has been growing and making profit. Currently the bank is operating under two branches, one is located along Samora Avenue and the other one Kariakoo.
With the achievements and growth experienced, we believe it is high time to grow our team as well. China Dasheng Bank invites suitable applicants to apply for the following posts.
Job title: Relationship Manager
Reporting to: Head of Business Development
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains and grows a profitable book (Asset and Liability) through disciplined and proactive business development and relationship management.
- To recruit new customers for deposits and asset growth.
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of Bank products and services.
- Effectively identifies key risk factors associated with business opportunities and clearly articulates a thorough credit recommendations.
- Prepares credit applications and participate in the credit approval process by way of presentation.
- Takes a consultative approach to understanding our client’s objectives and their financial needs.
- Effectively collaborates with client service team, product team and senior management to ensure an excellent client experience.
- Maintains a working knowledge of bank operating policies and procedures which impact commercial relationships.
- Accountable for overall portfolio management, compliance and risk.
- Monitors direct and operating exposures of portfolio to ensure actual performance is consistent with approved limits and loan structures
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Head of Business Development
Required Education & Experience
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Institution
- 4-5 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Chinese language will be an added advantage
- Experience as a relationship manager, in customer service, or a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should include the following:
- Typed letter of application hand-signed by the applicant.
- Detailed CV.
- Photocopies of relevant Certificates.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Name of at least two referees with complete contact details.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
All applications should be done through https://chinadashengbank.co.tz/
Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
China Dasheng Bank Ltd,
P.O. Box 388,
Dar es Salaam.
Mezanine Floor, Extelecoms House,
Samora Avenue, Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 November 2022.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.