PURPOSE OF JOB
The purpose of this role Is to build the Business, Deepen Relationships and Managing Key and Potential Customers from sales of Liabilities, Assets, Acquisitions, Cash Management. Credit Card and Retail Products to maximize revenue by achieving sales targets
- Building relationship with a portfolio of customers assigned to become a first point of contact for their banking needs.
- Growth of CASA/FD and asset book of the existing client portfolio as per the target given To meet the fee income goal through the existing client’s portfolio.
- Make sales to NTB customers, promote liability and asset products to achieve designated sales targets
- To provide a personalized and committed banking services to the customers in the portfolio^ such as reviews on customers’ accounts and giving each customer the opportunity to make informed choices on their everyday banking. identification of cross-selling opportunities In the customer portfolio assigned Use referral from existing clients In the portfolio to open new client accounts
- Have a good understanding of all products/servlces offered by EXIM to be able to serve the client better
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
- Internal Regular contact with Head-Retail. Cluster heads. Branch managers and others
- External Regular Interaction with customers and clients
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree In Business Administration or Economics and relevant professional qualifications In banking, finance or marketing Minimum of two years relevant working experience In a similar position
Computer literacy and knowledge of new evolving technology systems
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
- Self-confident ambitious, willing to take challenges
- High energy level and aggressive
- Background in Retail. SME/Commercial banking environment of which minimum 2 years should be of managing SME/Commercial clients relationships.
- Strong credit appraisal and marketing skills, with the ability to Interpret complex financial Information
How to Apply:
Please send your application to [email protected]
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 November 2022.