Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-Tanzania-Dar es Salaam
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 10/Feb/2020
Unposting Date: 17/Feb/2020
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
* Relationship deepening by proactively reaching out to & engaging with high value Business Banking Clients and “Hidden Larger Businesses” as per the mandates protocols
* Acquiring from ETB client, CB and CIB referrals (MGM)
* On boarding clients on TWC and LAP proposition.
* Supporting the Client on any Client-initiated needs
* Delivering on transactions, service requests, On line Banking, Mobile/Web training
* Updating CDD/AML
* Managing Client’s Credit Situation
Our Ideal Candidate
* Understanding of businesses and financials
* Enhanced multi-product BB knowledge
* Market and competition knowledge
* Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging business owners
* Internal stakeholder engagement skills
* Closing Deals
* Ability to drive and manage Client interaction
* Communication and presentation skills
* Negotiation and objection handling
* Client training on digital solutions
* Discipline and time management to handle a client portfolio
* Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
* Strong analytical ability
* Understanding of BB KYC/ CDD principles
Experience/ Knowledge Required
* Good first degree or requisite technical skills gained through professional associations and practical experience (3-5 years experience)
* Good working knowledge of banking products.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions