Request For Expression Of Interest
(Eod-Diamond And Aircore Drilling
Title of the EOI: Surface Exploration diamond drilling at its Mkuju Uranium Project
Date of this EOI: 5th February 2024
Closing Date for Receipt of EOI: 19th February 2024
Address EOI Response by E-mail to the Attention of: Technical Director
E-mail Address: email@example.com
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENTS
- Zeus Resources Tanzania Limited a subsidiary of Gladiator Resources Limited is issuing this Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) to seek interest from qualified Local and International Companies/Contractors with expertise and relevant experience, domestically situated for pre-qualification as a potential service provider. The planned program is an initial 2000m diamond core drilling a spart of early-stage exploration. Holes will be a maximum of 220 m in depth and will be vertical, drilled in NQ. The host rocks are Karoo Supergroup. The Project located in approximately 50 km east of Namtumbo in the Ruvuma Region Southern of Tanzania. Scope of the drilling program may expand for additional metreage depending on results of the initial drilling. Interested drilling contractors must demonstrate their capability in terms of equipment and experiences for this type of drilling, formation and conditions. Holes will be logged through casing using downhole geophysical tools. Contractors should describe their experience and suitability of equipment for the conditions and requirements stated above.
- Contractors expressing interest should note that this REOI serves as a pre-qualification of the Companies that will be invited to participate in the Bidding process that will follow. As explained in the detailed REOI (to be provided) Mandatory Requirements, only contractors that meet the minimum pre-qualification criteria set out in this REOI will be invited to participate in the ensuing competitive bidding exercise.
- This call for EOI does not constitute solicitation. Zeus Resources Tanzania Limited reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI.
- Applicants may ensure better understanding of the opportunity and the requirement of the Expression of Interest by contacting Ryoba Chacha at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRE-QUALIFICATION SELECTION PROCESS AND EVALUATION CRITERIA
- Interested Vendors/Contractors will be pre-qualified through the pre-qualification evaluation criteria stipulated in the detailed REOI.
- Applicants/interested parties can obtain the project scope in the detailed REOI by emailing email@example.com. A hardcopy will also be available at Zeus Resources Tanzania Limited, located along Yacht Club Road, House 19. Dar es Salaam Tanzania.
- While preparing and sending their responses to this REOI, Contractors are requested to take note of important REOI dates as outlined below. Contractors will be notified in case of any changes in the dates indicated below:
- REOI Publication date: 5th February 2024
- Deadline for posing REOI related questions and clarifications: 14th February 2024 at 16:00hrs Tanzania local time;
- Deadline for responding to REOI questions and clarifications 16th February 2024 at 16:00 hrs. Tanzania Local Time;
- REOI Closing Date: 19th February 2024 at 16:00 hrs, Tanzania Local time.
Information of the Company’s Projects is available free of charge at the following address Projects – Gladiator (gladiatorresources.net)
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.