Reporting to: Executive Director
- Degree in Business management, Economics, Marketing, community development, Program management, Project Planning and development, , or related areas.
- At least 5 years’ experience planning, managing and implementing projects (with a track record in resource mobilization and fundraising, especially in the not-for-profit sector)
- Experience in working with volunteers on governance related issues would be value added advantage Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Knowledge of/experience with policy/advocacy and communications, and how to successfully incorporate them into resource mobilization efforts
- Organize Fund raising activities
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills in developing relationships of mutual trust and partnership with internal and external partners and stakeholders; experience in building coalitions.
- Organize and make follow up of all KABIU business issues related to tenants in all KABIU buildings.
- Prepare contracts to for all KABIU tenants and ensure the payments are done timely as per contracts agreements.
- Participate in writing project proposals to enhance the sustainability of UMATI
- Strong supervisory skills and demonstrated experience managing and coaching individuals and teams for achieving results
- Ability to work individually and across the organization; excellent teamwork skills
- A self-starter, with good judgment, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with little direction
- Knowledge of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights is desirable
- Willing and able to travel extensively within on UMATI business
- Implement a resource mobilization strategy for UMATI
- Execute Resource Mobilization plan by assisting in identifying new donor prospects and deepening relationships with existing donors
- Support in proposal writing and follow up with donors
- Serve as principal proposal coordinator and writer for all proposals (solicited and unsolicited)
- Collate information and produce reports for KABIU Board meetings
- Support learning environment, share information and maintain confidentiality
- Proactively keep abreast to changes in the economic environment to ensure that the fundraising strategy and plan has resonance and is up-to-date
- Follow up on the implementation of recommendations and agreements reached by KABIU Board
- Undertake other assignments as defined or as directed by your Supervisor
The application should be addressed to
Human Resource Manager
OR send the application through email via: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed by phone
Applications received later than 21 st December 2019 will not be considered.