Ref. No. TRR/DRC/S.19/3
Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency (TARURA) is an Executive Agency of the President’s Office, Regional Administration and Local Government, (PO-RALG), established under Section 3 (1) of the Executive Agencies Act. (Cap. 245) by Order published in Government Notice No.211 dated May 12, 2017; and was inaugurated on July 02, 2017. Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency (TARURA) is vested with the responsibility of managing the development, rehabilitation, maintenance, axle load control; environmental and road reserve management of rural and urban roads network for the socio-economic development of Tanzania.
The Chief Executive intends to recruit self-motivated, qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts on temporally Contracts.
Position Title: ROADS ENGINEER II ( 5 POST)
Duty stations: TARURA (llala Municipal Council (1), Kinondoni Municipal Council (1), Kigamboni Municipal Council (1), Temeke Municipal Council (1), Ubungo Municipal Council (1).
- Holders of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized institution.
- Fluent in both Kiswahili and English.
Work Experience: Not less than 3 years in roads development and maintenance projects
Salary: According to TARURA interim scale.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- To assist in preparation of tender documents for procurement of Works contractors.
- To undertake road inventory, condition and traffic count survey;
- To supervise contractor at site and force account operations;
- To attend regular site meetings and prepare minutes;
- To Manage quality control of maintenance of roads, bridge and construction materials,
- To prepare TARURA road and bridge maintenance plans and budgets;
- To Manage road reserve areas and car park spaces,
- To assess emergency works recommend appropriate intervention and cost for Dodoma Government City; and
- To perform such other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- All applicants must be Citizen of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of Age
- Applicants must attach up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable Contacts, Postal Address/Post code, Email and Telephone numbers.
- Applicants must attach their certified Copies of Birth Certificates and Academic Certificates (Form Four, Form Six or Diploma Certificate, Advanced Diploma or Degree Certificates). Email Address: [email protected]
- Presentation of forged Certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
- Deadline for Application 4th June 2020.
- Only short listed Candidates will be informed on the date for interview.
- All application must be send to Regional Coordinator Officer – TARURA Dar es Salaam Or through Email Address ; [email protected] or through Postal Address ;
Regional Coodinator Office,
Tanzania Rural and Urban Road Agency,
P. O BOX 9253
Dar es Salaam.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!