JOB VACANCY AT EMBALAKAI CAMPS LIMITED
Vacancy title: ROOM ATTENDANT
Type: FULL TIME
Deadline of this Job: 31st December 2022
Industry: Hospitality and Tourism
Duty Station: SERENGETI/NGORONGORO
Date Posted: December 13th, 2022.
Base Salary: TSH 300,000/= up to TSH 400,000/=
Department: FIELD OPERATIONS
Reports to: CAMP MANAGER and OPERATIONS MANAGER
ABOUT EMBALAKAI CAMPS LIMITED
Embalakai Camp offers a semi-permanent tented camp in the heart of the Serengeti. Our company provides superior service ensuring our guest’s needs are met to the highest standards. Embalakai Camps’ aim is to bring clients into the Tanzanian Wilderness to indulge in a once in a lifetime experience while protecting the natural integrity of the land. We are team of highly committed ‘real life/genuine’ people committed to providing the ultimate accommodation experience for a well-deserved rest in between days spent exploring the magic and beauty of the Tanzanian landscapes and wildlife.
- Studies according to the position
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook.
- High level of English speaking
- Leadership skills, guest oriented, strong communication skills
- Team-orientation, loyalty and excellent leadership skills
- Flexibility, commitment, dedication, and reliability
- Good manners and a positive attitude
- A hospitable and service-oriented attitude
- Age in between 25 – 40 years old.
Responsible for cleaning and servicing guest rooms in order to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests.
Job Description (Duties and Responsibilities);
To include, but are not limited to;
1) To insure that all rooms are inviting and clean.
2) To address all guest queries politely and knowledgeably.
3) To assist in serving food and drinks to guests, visitors, or clients.
4) Changing bed linen and making beds.
5) To assist in washing, drying and folding clothing and other textile items.
6) To assist in greeting and escorting guests, visitors, or clients to
7) Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
8) Sweeping and mopping floors.
9) Cleaning public areas, such as the lounge, toilet and the kitchen.
10) Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
11) Updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet.
12) Other duties as assigned by the Camp Manager, Operation manager and Managing Director.
Job application procedure
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 31st December 2022 to [email protected].