Nyota Tanzania Limited as exclusive shipping agents for Maersk Line and Safmarine in Tanzania is looking to recruit a Sales and Country representative for Safmarine. The position reports to the Nyota Managing Director. Nyota Tanzania Limited has its head office in Dar es Salaam with branch offices in Zanzibar and Tanga while overseeing commercial operations in Rwanda and Burundi. Tanzania is also a gateway to 5 other landlocked countries and a key link to trade growth in the Region.
What Do We Offer?
We offer the successful candidate an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, diverse and fast paced environment. Working with a highly professional team, the position enables engagement with a range of valued internal and external stakeholders. Being part of a performance orientated organization, we are looking for a driven individual, strong on values and performance.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and organise sales activities, lead and drive performance to ensure volume and revenue targets are met.
- Anchor strategic initiatives and ensure alignment with global models
- Lead the Sales and Customer Experience teams to achieve targets and deliver the Safmarine Experience
- Set clear objectives in line with commercial strategy.
. Develop local differentiators and value propositions and formulate a qualified business plans to support the target delivery.
- Stay on top of the business signals, local business environment and guide the team to secure both longterm and short-term opportunities.
- Work closely with Trade and Marketing to ensure customer needs and market intelligence are updated and communicated. Conduct regular discussions on commercial approach (pricing or deployment) in response to customer needs and the market situation.
- Ensure sales systems and reporting are precise and up-to-date for management tracking, analysis and planning.
- Provide strong leadership and coaching to the Safmarine Tanzania team.
- Create a motivating environment to retain and attract talent.
Education/Skills/Competendes/Experience Requirements •
- Bachelor degree is required
- Minimum 5 years’ commercial and leadership experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
. Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organization and planning skills. Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
The Application deadline is June 30,2018. Should you wish to apply, you should send your application by post only to the following address:
Human Resources Manager
Nyota Tanzania Limited
P O BOX 77264
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Source: Daily News June 22, 2018