ADVERT FOR SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Rivertrees Country Inn is looking for a dynamic and experienced person to take the role of Sales and Marketing Executive, based in Arusha Tanzania. The Sales and Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies in order to attract more people into the hotel and hence generate more sales. You will oversee many aspects of a marketing campaign throughout the entire life span of a product, service or idea.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales
- Represent the hotel in various events and exhibition
- Conduct daily sales calls and arrange site inspection by corporate clients
- Developing and implementing the hotel’s social media strategy in order to increase our social media presence and improve our marketing and sales effort
- Responding to customers regarding their social media messages and requests
- Following up on incoming leads and working on converting them to sales
- Actively communicating with social media followers and customers through channels including Facebook, Instagram, Trip advisor, Booking.com etc.
- Providing excellent customer service with great attention to details in both written and audio/video responses
- Offering advice/suggestive selling and product knowledge to an engaged customer base
- Design and assemble information packages i.e. brochures, promotional materials, welcome kit, souvenirs etc.
- Bring in direct guests through online marketing and advertising
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate that they are:
- Tanzanian National
- Familiar with digital and online marketing methods
- A strong communicator
- Highly motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Customer centric
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Outstanding levels of both written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- Educated to college/university level in a subject related to graphic design
- A minimum of two (2) years working as a graphics designer and a sales and marketing personnel
- Proficient in creative copy-writing
- A social media savvy
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Experience with graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Inscape, Gimp etc.
This role can be very challenging and demanding and as such, we kindly ask that only serious candidates apply.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV, in PDF format, by formal email to [email protected]. In your email, please include a very brief personal introduction and attach 3 samples of your work.
The subject line for your email should be: “Sales and Marketing Executive”
Do NOT include other attachments. Rivertrees Country Inn will treat all information with the utmost confidentiality and we will only contact you if your application is to be taken to the next stage of the recruitment process.
The closing date for this application is 9th November 2020