JOB OPPORTUNITY: Sales and Marketing Manager
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 1500 employees, SGS operates a network of over 75 offices and laboratories around the word.
- The sales manager is responsible for meeting the set sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting through collaboration with respective business development managers,
- Determine the sales structure of the company
- Own recruiting, objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team to achieve their monthly/quarterly revenue targets.
- Lead the sales team in identification of government opportunities through Tender /prequalification opportunities/preparation/tracking
- Lead the team in managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Develop and manage sales reporting and realistic forecast to the management team
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Support in drafting and reviewing contracts to clients
- Support in preparation of marketing materials in line with company brand guidelines for various business lines
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns through the CRM
- Participate in the annual budget planning process and regularly monitor expenditure.
- Conduct performance assessment and objectives setting for sales personnel.
- Managing Director (MD) for the country PROFILE
- College degree in Business Management or related field.
- 8 years and above, operational management experience in sales and marketing.
- 5 years in senior position
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a sales team towards a common goal
- Proven ability to negotiate and conflict resolution
- High-level communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously
- Able to plan, organize and implement a range of sales promotion programs and events
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Able to interact with all levels of management, consultants and clients
- Able to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements
Applicants should send their application letters attaching copies of CV to the below address on or before 26th October 2018,
The Human Resources Manager,
SGS Tanzania Superintendence Company Limited,
P.O. Box 2249,
Dar Es Salaam.
OR Email: [email protected]