The Mtwara Urban Water and Sanitation Authority (MTUWASA) is a legally established entity responsible for overall operations and management of water supply and sanitation services in Mtwara Municipality. The core function of the Authority is to deliver excellent water supply and sanitation services for all categories of customers and stakeholders in Mtwara Municipal. In order to attain its vision and mission, MTUWASA is seeking to recruit a dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanian to fill the following vacant posts: Posted by Mabumbe.
Position: Sales Assistant Grade II (3 Posts)
Reports to: Commercial Manager
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience
- Form IV Certificate with Trade Test Three/Level one in Plumbing from any recognized institution.
- Working experience in similar position is an added advantage Age limits: Not above 35 years old
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prompt accurate and efficient reading of all meters within the specified area within the urban Water Authority.
- Reporting if faulty meters to the relevant officers.
- Reading water meters monthly and properly recording the meter reading according to standard procedures
- Undertaking training on meter reading and how to maintain the required standards of documentation.
- Reporting illegal connections which have been noticed during discharging meter reading assignment.
Mode of application:
- All applicants must be Citizen of Tanzania and not above 45 years old.
- Applicants must attach an up – to – date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address and email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this Advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their detail relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
- Diploma/CbET Certificates/Trade Test Certificate, Form IV and Form VI National Certificates, Computer Certificate, Professional certificates from respective boards.
- Form IV and Form VI Results Slips are strictly not accepted.
- Testimonials, partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted. “
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- The attachments shall include one recent passport size photos; certified copies of academic certificates and applicant’s birth certificate.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies, Colleges or Universities should be verified by NECTA, NACTE or TCU.
- Women who have required qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
- Only applicants who meet required qualifications will be contacted and considered for an Interview.
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned as registered mails by postal office, EMS, so as to reach the undersigned not later than 30th August, 2019 at 17:00.
MTWARA URBAN WATER SUPPLY & SANITATION AUTHORITY
INDUSTRIAL AREA: P.O. Box 141,