Iringa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IRUWASA) is a Government Institution which has the duty of providing potable water and sanitation services at affordable prices to the residents of Iringa Municipality for enhancing their health and quality of life. In order to achieve the compact objectives, IRUWASA now seeks applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians who are self-motivated, hardworking, honest and committed to their work to fill the following positions: –
SALES ASSISTANTS – (6 POST)
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Sales Section
Duties and Responsibilities
- To participate in reading customer water meters for preparation of water bills.
- To participate in distributing water bills to customers as requested by the supervisor.
- To make follow up of revenue collection from unsettled water bills.
- To participate in monitoring, aging and follow up of long overdue debts.
- To assist the Supervisor in handling of illegal accounts and following up settlement.
- To participate in the implementation of credit policy and procedures.
- To participate in customers visitation and monitoring of compliance of credit policy.
- To make follow up of illegal connections.
- To correct customer water bills wherever necessary.
- To advise the customer on information relating to their water bills.
- To keep customer water bill records.
- To report any data abnormalities to be found at customers’ premises
- To receive and attend customer complaints and channel them to the respective section.
- To perform other duties as may be assigned by the respective Supervisor.
Academic Qualification and Age Limit
- Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate of Secondary Education and who has attained A Certificate in Business Administration, Marketing, Procurement and Supplies Management or Logistics Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounts, Statistics
- He or she must be computer literate.
- Age between 20 and 30 years.
Tenure of Appointment and Remuneration
- According to IRUWASA Salary Scale : IWAS 3
- Appointment will be on unspecified period of time.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Applicants should indicate names and contact addresses of at least three referees.
- Applicants must attach their relevant copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and birth certificates.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications should be sent to IRUWASA by hand, registered post, EMS and DHL not later than 24th October, 2019.
All applications should be addressed to:-
The Managing Director,
Iringa Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority,
P.O. Box 570, IRINGA.
NOTE:WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!