The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan, DRC and looking to operate in Zimbabwe. The company has a total complement of over 700 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the position of Sales Engineer.
The successful candidate will be based in Mwanza Branch and will work closely with and report to the line manager and must have the following qualifications and abilities, those who do not meet the criteria need not apply:
Qualifications and Experience
- An engineering degree with at least 2 Class Upper Honours qualification.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a busy engineering institution.
- A proven sales record with good customer service skills.
- A driver’s license, basic computer skills.
- Knowledge in water and solar solution of products is an added advantage.
- A self-starter, energetic and go-getter who can work without close supervision.
- Integrity, hard work ethic and good presentation skills.
- Be a natural forward planner, credible and comfortable dealing with company executives.
- Be self- motivated, disciplined and effective team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English, good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High integrity, professionalism and attention to detail.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and latest CV to [email protected] with Sales Engineer as the subject by close of business Friday, 31st January 2020.