Pinok Company Limited is a fast growing Tanzanian company dealing with import and selling of water treatment chemicals, construction and maintenance of swimming pools (both commercial and residential) and fabricators of fiberglass products such as translucent sheets.
JOB POST: SALES MANAGER
Our company is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
SALES MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
SALES MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
Sales Manager will be based in Dar es Salaam with frequently travelling to upcountry
TERMS & BENEFITS
An attractive package based on Pinok Company Limited employment schemes. The employment contract is initially limited to 2 years with the prospect of extension. Probation period is 6 months.
Please send your application including a cover letter and a chronological CV in PDF format Cone document) to [email protected]. Application deadline is December 6th. 2019.