We are a Dar es Salaam-based Medical and Diagnostics Supply company that inspires and supports advancing the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and medical equipment to hospitals and laboratories from world-renowned brands all over Tanzania. We provide technical back up, consumables, reagents and applications expertise to our customers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, people-oriented Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing professional sales relationships with our customers. You will supervise and work with the Sales team and collaborate with our Technical team and will be expected to develop and implement successful strategies and tactics to sell our products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing, training and motivating sales team to drive revenue growth
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the management
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data
- Organizing sales presentations and symposiums
Competencies and Skills Required
- Must be a Tanzanian
- Working Experience of 7 years and above, preferably in a medical/diagnostics company.
- Leadership experience with a medical sales team is mandatory.
- Should have proven sales record
- Good analytical, planning and execution skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, to be able to analyze data, make reports and presentations is crucial.
- Applicant should be able to demonstrate*Core Values of: Innovation, Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Uncompromising Integrity, Speed, Focus and Accountability
- Bachelor’s Degree in medical, laboratory, pharmacy or related field preferred, Master’s added advantage.
- Honest person with high integrity and independence who will observe professional ethics in executing his/her duties
- Flexibility, ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast-paced changing environment and prioritize work for self and team
- Ability to travel in country to remote areas as well as internationally at short notice.
To apply, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic and other relevant certificates and names of three referees with their contacts to [email protected] not later than 14th February 2020. Please quote your last name and the job title on the subject of your email.
Our organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, or gender.