Kibo Seed Company, a subsidiary of Kenya Seeds Company, is registered in the United Republic of Tanzania in the agricultural industry and in the Seed Sub sector. The main activities of the Company are carrying out Research, Production, Processing, Marketing and Sales activities of seed and other complimentary products. The company wishes to recruit an enthusiastic, self-driven candidate for the following position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implementing the sales and marketing strategy
- Demand forecasting of products
- Sales and distribution of seeds and other
- Company products
- Initiate stock transfer orders.
- Customer care services.
- Identification of customer needs and concerns through market intelligence. Identify business growth opportunities. Fostering business relationships with clients.
- Promotion and market of Company products.
- Development of new products in the market.
- Organizing training of seed distributors. Drafting of periodic work progress report. Represent the Company in the Marketing Forum.
- Cash and stock reconcile for the branch
The candidate should possess the following qualifications and Experiences:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, Agricultural, Horticulture or any other related field from a recognized institution. Interpersonal and Negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment Working knowledge in computer applications.
- Good communication skills.
- To fulfill the requirement of leadership and integrity.
- Valid Driving license.
- At least Three (3) years relevant work experience and at least one (1) year in supervisory role in a position in a comparable organization
How to Apply:
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
All interested candidates should forward their application letter accompanied by their Curriculum
Vitae and all relevant testimonials either soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org copy
email@example.com or hard copy to the reception office to be received on or before
11th November 2022.