Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST), a Non-Governmental Organization, is a social enterprise and a leading provider of family planning, sexual and reproductive health care, and allied services. MST is a partner of the Government of Tanzania and a member of the MSI Reproductive Choices Global Partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide. To make Marie Stopes Tanzania the best place to work, MST is committed to its employees, clients, children, and vulnerable adults’ protection, and has zero tolerance to any sort of harassment. MST also promotes a speaking up culture whereby employees work transparently and are empowered to report any existence or potential existence of harassment at workplaces. In addition, Marie Stopes Tanzania takes good care of Maternal issues and provides very comprehensive maternity benefits. These include but not limited to friendly medical benefits and supports costs while travelling to trainings outside the duty station and other capacity building initiatives during the early post-natal period.
MST’s mission is that all women and men in Tanzania will have “Children by Choice, Not Chance”.
We are looking for active and qualified individuals for the following roles:
Sales Operation Coordinator: 1 Position- Dar es Salaam
Reporting to Head of Sales & Marketing. The main responsibility of the Sales Operation Coordinator is to design, build and maintain our sales operations tools and processes. The role will support our internal Account Management, Sales, Program Management and Client Strategy teams to deliver the most value for our customers. In this role you will be responsible for solving complex Operational problems to help our internal teams work more efficiently and effectively. This role will be an individual contributor role with management opportunities as our organization scales.
Among the Key Responsibilities:
- Create and manage Credit terms and debt collection.
- Serve as a liaison to Supply Chain & Operations to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Be a cross functional Sales Lead for New Product/Line Launches & Setup.
- Be a sales advocate & partner to internal stakeholders to understand customer specific requirements.
- Support development of, and ensure compliance with, published T&C and approval policies.
- Administer customer and sales management processes once created.
- Review and facilitate improved retailer contract management process.
- Work with sales leaders to identify process improvement and/or sales training opportunities.
- Develop and manage sales on/off boarding process.
- System & IT Sales Lead – Power BI, IXOne/1WS, Net Suite Reporting, CRM, SharePoint.
- Order to Cash sales department point of contact with FP&A and supply chain.
- Advocate and lead CRM tool implementation and utilization for sales organization.
- Conduct regular coaching and counselling with sales team to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to increase efficiency in our Sales and Support processes.
- Proven experience in sales operations, distribution & cross functional problem solving.
- 5-7 years of experience in FMCG or Pharmaceutical Sales.
- Extensive experience in all aspect’s Distributor Relationship Management.
- Experience within the reproductive health sector highly preferable.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Post graduate qualification e.g. MBA will be an added advantage.
- MS Office skills with expertise in excel – we’re talking about pivot tables. V-lookups. H-lookups. No data hiccups. Just data hookups.
- Experience in CRM systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English & Kiswahili.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Agile and ready to work extra hours and weekends as well when required.
Mode of Application:
If you feel that you can meet the requirements, and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your application CV and cover letter by email detailing your suitability and why you are interested in the post, to the address below:
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
Plot 421 & 422 Mwenge | Kijitonyama area
P.O. Box 7072, Dar es Salaam | Tanzania.
Telephone: +255 22 2774991-4, +255 22 2702030-2
E-mail : [email protected]
Closing date: All applications should reach the addressee before Monday November 15, 2021. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.