Shelys Pharmaceuticals Ltd, a member of the Aspen Group of Companies, is a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company in East Africa.
We are seeking to recruit qualified and experienced individuals for the below positions:
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Sales Representative – 2 Posts
Job Title: Sales Representative
Contract type & Duration: Full time
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting to: Country Manager / Regional Business Manager (RBM)
Closing Date: 24/07/2022 Job Description:
- To ensure achievement of monthly sales budget as per given targets
- To meet Customers – (Sub-Wholesale pharmacies/ Retail pharmacies/ Duka la dawa muhimu and medical stores),
- To book orders and ensure timely delivery to customers outlet Clls should not be less than 20 calls/days.
- To Give market feedback on daily basis to RBM/Country Manager
- To ensure timely submission of monthly expenses by 2nd of each month
- To submit all relevant data to the company based on RBM /Country Manager’s directives
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with suppliers, customers and relevant staff
Work Experience Requirements:
- 3-5 years proven work experience as an Executive Procurement, Purchasing Agent or similar role
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Degree / Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Technical / computer Knowledge.
- Bilingual(written and spoken) in English and Swahili a must
- Good communication skills
- Respond positively to change and actively facilitate change Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative with team goals in focus
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Creative and Solutions focused
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Interest in the Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Ambition to grow within the role
- Customer Care
- Microsoft courses
- Role E-Learning Mandatory Course
- Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the company salary scale.
Please forward your updated CV on email ids below: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 July 2022.
- Total Jobs 3 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam