Kuku Project Tanzania Ltd incorporated under the Companies Act No. 12 of 2002 which operates as financial institution since 2008 whose principal business activities are provision of different Agriculture facilities to individuals and to its customers with its registered office at Sinza Bamaga in Dar es salaam whose P.O. Box is 42115 Dar es salaam.
We are looking for active and qualified individuals for the following role.
Sales Representative: 3 Position- Dar es Salaam
The Sales Representative plays a significant role to KPTL’s business success by driving sales performance through effective identification, planning and execution of relevant and cost effective initiatives aimed at achieving set goals in line with the overall business strategy.
- Receiving orders personally by phone or from social media
- Prepare daily orders including names, emails and location of the customers.
- Leads customer service excellence and effectively resolves customer complaints
- Prepare daily sales inventories for the distribution area.
- Follow up daily customers complaints and share them to the line manager.
- Be able to demonstrate products and explain them clearly.
- Be able to Identify new sales areas and advice the line manager
- Submits orders by referring to products and meeting customer needs.
- Achieving sales goals and target as assigned by your line manager
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Understand and promoting company programs
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Visiting clients and potentials clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Work closely with rest of Sales teams to meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Set examples for sales team in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Conduct regular coaching and counselling with sales teams to build motivation and selling skills.
The Sales Representative shall be evaluated consistently based on various performance criteria/indicators including, among others:
- Achievement of sales revenues targets
- Achievement of product margins
- New Customer Acquisitions
- Improved Customer Retention rate
- Reduction of Customer Complains
- Information maintenance and reporting
Diploma or above in (Sales, Marketing, Animal science and any other related field.)
Sales and Marketing role or sales operation role more than 1 year of experience.
- Sales Management areas
- Animal Health and production
- Customer, Consumer and Channel management essential.
- Analytical and problem solving skills essential
- Ability to manage work teams and achieve objective essential.
- Ability to plan the work program and identify critical objectives and issues.
HOW TO APPLY.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT VIA EMAIL TO [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 May 2022.