POSITION: SALES AND MARKETING DEPARTMENT:
LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM, ARUSHA AND MWANZA
POSTION: Sales representative and Drivers
REPORT TO: Branch Manager/Accountant.
The position is advertised on behalf of our client in the supply and distillation of alcoholic Beverages.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proper service to existing customers by ensuring that orders are taken on timely basis in delivery of goods is done in a shortest possible time.
- Meeting or exceeding the company sales goals.
- Establishing/creating new customers or markets through continuous marketing of the company products.
- Should always serve/handle customers with utmost care and leave them satisfied at all times.
- Maintaining positive business relationship with customers to ensure future sales.
- Answering customer questions on the company product, prices and availability.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payments from customers.
- Keep management informed about market information by submitting activity and results reports on customer needs, problems interest and competitors.
- Monitor competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing/ suggesting solutions band marketing recommendations to management.
- Always ensure that the company funds obtained from the sale of goods is fully accounted for and banked according to the human resource policy.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
- Should always ensure that all the company products, company vehicle and any property in your possession are safe and handled with care.
- Always ensure that there is team work in the marketing field and report to management any indiscipline (that may arise) of other team players on timely bases.
- For Drivers they must hold a C1,C2 and C3 with experience driving corresponding Vehicles.
- Execute any other relevant duties that maybe assigned by the management.
How to Apply:
Kinldy send your CV and application to [email protected] only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.