LSG Sky Chefs group is one of the global leaders in airline catering and the management of in-flight service related processes. The group consists of approx. 140 Companies in more than AO countries, providing services to more than 200 airline-clients worldwide. With over 70 years of experience in the industry, LSG Sky Chefs has, through its catering expertise, developed special skills in planning, implementation and management of all processes related to in-flight services.
For our Joint Venture Inflight Catering Services Limited in Dar Es Salaam we are searching for
SECURITY & Ramp-Safety Supervisor
- University Graduate (Technical or Admin) concluded.
- Strong capacity to work under pressure.
- Dynamism, proactivity and organizational skills.
- Above average skills in MS Office, Software, etc.
- Availability to work shift and during weekends.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in English.
- Previous security-related work experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of basic security techniques.
- Tanzanian national.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume overall responsibility for the safety and security of designated areas.
- Patrol designated areas in accordance with outlined security procedures.
- Review/update Security Regulations, Directives, Bulletins as appropriate for dissemination.
- Identify potential security risks and respond accordingly.
- Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security incidents.
- Respond to emergencies/incidents within designated areas promptly and according to policy.
- Assist employees and visitors with any concerns they might have.
- Monitor alarms and security cameras.
- Establish and maintain contacts both internally and externally to gather information on rules, legislations and policies to comply with.
- Guide and advise staff on security search techniques and control.
- Conduct and review of security training for employees and outsourced staff.
- Assist in conducting internal/external audits, ensure corrective action until resolved/closed.
- Investigating criminal activity and malpractice.
How to Apply:
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Interested and suitable applicants are invited to forward their application and motivation letters in english including CV, copies of relevant certificates, recent photo and salary expectations to [email protected] until 31/10/2022
- Total Jobs 10 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam