Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER -1 POSITION:
JOB PURPOSE: To oversee the proper functioning of Human Resources and Administration activities. He/she be reporting to Human Resources and Administration Manager.
Description of Duties:
- Aligning business objectives with employees and management;
- Act as a consultant to the human resource and administrative-related issues;
- Attend departmental meetings of the respective directorates or units for the purpose of obtaining business acumen and gather human resource or administrative issues that needs special attention;
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation;
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers;
- Liaise with the officer responsible for training on all issues related to trainings of staff in the respective departments;
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention;
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g. Coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions);
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required;
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met;
- Prepare weekly reports on the undertakings and challenges of the respective departments;
- Administering extra-duties, official travels, leave management, performance appraisals, collect Personnel Emolument (PE) inputs and any other human resource and administrative matters;
- Follow up on payments, retirements and other administrative issues in relation to the Departments he so represents; and
- Perform any other lawful duties as will be assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management,
- Business/Public Administration, or related education qualifications from a recognized institution.
Six (6) years of practical working experience in reputable organization, two (2) of which must be in Supervisory position; Experience in working with Sugar or manufacturing industries will be an added advantage.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. Only shortlisted and successfully interviewed candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2022.