Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all work order maintenance, troubleshooting, and calibration of plant DCS/PLC issues as directed.
- Troubleshooting of H&B Packing plant equipment’s, Auto packer and Auto loader machines.
- Troubleshooting of Robo Lab, Physical and Chemical lab & Special lab.
- Troubleshooting, Inspection, testing, maintenance, repair, and calibration of all Instruments and microprocessor-based control equipment of Cement plant. It also includes plant communications equipment, programmable controllers, distributed control systems, battery chargers, VFD and other semi-conductor devices.
- Installation and upkeep of control and measuring instruments of existing plant or new projects.
- Uses wide range of test equipment, including recorders, computers, control and tuning modules, PC based software analyser programs, oscilloscopes, data analysers, logistic test equipment, analogue and digital multi-meters, meggars and other test equipment, while performing tests to identify problems and to maintain and calibrate equipment to up to performance standards.
- Makes regular inspection rounds of plant instrumentation, and control equipment.
- Assists in developing detailed preventive and predictive maintenance procedures for plant instrumentations and control equipment.
- Troubleshooting, repair and minor programming of various PLC based control systems, VFD and other equipment.
- Participates in plant safety, health and environmental programs and maintains safety in workplace accordance with government and company standards.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the HOD time to time.
Education and Work Experience
- B.E./ B. Tech.in Electronics/Electronics and communication Engineering.
- Minimum 20-25 years of experience in Cement plant.
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge in the use and maintenance of instrumentation equipment.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Commitment to implemented safety and environment regulations
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development