CODERT is calling for Job applicants to fill in the following vacant positions
Reporting to: CODERT chief Program Coordinator.
Location: based in Mbeya field office
The organization an exciting and rewarding place to work, looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Micro-finance specialist.
- Coordinate and manage KIBOWAVI project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with project document/donor requirements
- Making sure that all logistics of the program or project are properly coordinate Comprehend the scope and mission of each assigned micro-finance project before initializing activities to support it
- Overall management of project staff
- Ensure capacity building of project staff (including training) and transfer key skills
- Liaison and collaborate with relevant local and national authorities and stakeholders and represent CODERT in relevant forums/cluster/working groups
- Consolidate reports from other staff and them to CODERT chief program Coordinator.
- Budgeting and forecasting the resources availability and collaborate with Project coordinator and donor to undertake resource mobilization
- Undertake supervision of Microfinance Facilitators by reviewing their action plans and oversee field activities such as the formation of VSLA and IMA
- Support the Micro-finance facilitators to monitor and oversee the VSLA Methodology to ensure they meet the needs of partner households and project targets.
- Linking s Women and youth smallholder farmers with Financial Institutions.
- Ensure that current and effective micro-finance guidelines, policies, procedures, and Strategies are in place, documented and implemented.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Commerce, Community Development, Development Studies, sociology and other social sciences relevant discipline.
- Experience with digitized VLSA product
- Experience of using Data collection tools i.e. KOBO tool and MIS
- Minimum 6 years of experience from a senior level project implementation position in donor- funded project preferably the European Union.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should submit an application letter indicating the position applied for, a detailed copy of their CV including names and contact information and Academic Certificates with email addresses and telephone numbers of three work-related referees. Note: application lattes and CV should not exceed five pages.
Applications should be submitted to the CODERT Chief Program Coordinator, through email: [email protected]
The closing date for the submission of applications is 17th March 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for Interview