JVACEE, Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project (JNHPP) – 3 Positions
In joint venture with The Arab Contractors of Egypt (Osman A. Osman & Co.), ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC is entrusted by the people and government of Tanzania to execute, The Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project.
- Coordinates with local and foreign procurement activities. Ensure the efficient acquisition of goods at fair prices. Maintain communication with Suppliers.
- Track orders and maintain accurate purchase records.
- Maintain up-to-date records of procurement documents such as purchase orders, bid proposals and vendor reviews.
- Develop and implement a suitable filing system.
- Set all bank documents (LC’s, Commercial invoice, packing list).
- Customs clearance and follow the goods until delivered to our warehouses. Sorting for new suppliers.
- Organize accommodation and flight for foreign technicians
- Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Supplies Management from a reputable Institution. Possession of PSPTB and other related Professional Certificate is a Must.
- Master’s degree will be an Added Advantage.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in local and foreign purchasing field. Fluency of English language (reading, writing and speaking).
- Keen eye for small details, to work efficiently with several pieces of purchase documents. Good mathematics skills, to make accurate calculations of total costs of ordered items. Strong verbal communication skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their up to date CV’s and ID (National, Voter’s ID or Driving License)
to [email protected] and in subject Line Clearly indicate the position you’re applying for. Failure to do so your application will not be considered.
Deadline is 15th August 2022.
Interviews and work station will be at Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project (JNHPP) and / Dar es Salaam HQ This position is open for Tanzanian Locals only.
- Total Jobs 209 Jobs
- Location Morogoro