To maintain good relationships with customers and provide expertise to grow the Liabilities (Deposits) and Assets portfolio to enable the Bank to acquire and retain potential customers through a sound business strategy and sales activities while driving high level of productivity and cost management.
- Portfolio growth (Assets, Liabilities, Investment products and Insurance)
- Customer retention, maximizing benefit from customers through cross-selling relevant NMB products in the segment
- Minimization of exposures to and impact of risks while adhering to KYC, AML in managing the portfolio
- Quality of service in the portfolio and management of customer expectations through effective queries, complaint and correspondence handling in a timely manner
- Guide other bank employees (Private Banking Relationship Managers/Officers and Tellers) on how to handle Private banking clients
- Ensure an effective call program is maintained on all allocated relationships and prospects.
- Keep abreast of the rapid pace of product/service development, suggest possible best solutions for improving offerings to Private banking clients
- Organize/Suggest quarterly events for customers within the region for more effective engagement and relationship enhancement
- Overseeing Relationship Management of assigned clients and running Private banking centers with Branch Manager
- Conduct initial screening interview with prospective clients and maintain familiarity with customers relevant documents
- Be conversant with policies and procedures pertaining to all bank products and services and be able to adapt to change based on technological advancements and customer sophistication
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and presentation skills
- Understanding and interest in financial/banking products and markets
- Ability to analyze and research information; Project management skills
- Ability to explain and handle complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Leadership and Coaching skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in business related studies; Masters is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Relationship Management of high net-worth clients
NMB Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.