ADVERTISEMENT OF EMPLOYMENT VACANCIES FOR THE YEAR 2022
Relief to Development Society (REDESO) is a national non-governmental organization, registered under the Non-Governmental Organization Act, 2002 with Certificate No. 1466 in Tanzania. The organization is engaged in Humanitarian and Community Development projects implemented under the humanitarian to development nexus concept. In the areas of our operation, Local Government has been always one of our key partners. REDESO is a partner with UNHCR serving Burundian and Congolese refugees in North-western Tanzania and urban caseload in Dar es Salaam.
REDESO invites interested qualified and competent Tanzanians who meet the listed criteria to apply for the following positions:
Senior Social Counsellor (1 Post)
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Reports to: Senior Programme Manager
Senior Social Counsellor will provide psychological and mental counselling to Persons of Concern. S/he will also act as a link between REDESO and PoC in all social interventions such as the provision of food, housing and all travel arrangements.
Minimum qualifications, Experience and Skills
Bachelor Degree in Social Work specialized in counselling.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience.
- Experience in working with refugee population will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use basic computer packages (Word, Excel, and Internet).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good report writing skills.
- Perform counselling to Persons of Concern (PoC).
- Serve as a link between REDESO and PoC through social interventions.
- Participating in development and submission of sector budget.
- Participating in planning and implementation of program activities.
- Coordinate with Senior M & E Manager to organize data entry and analysis of monthly activities and achievements in the regular monitoring process.
- Liaise with Senior M & E Manager to prepare Counselling Indicators Report, Monthly Data Reports.
- Compile and timely submission of monthly, mid-year and annual counselling reports.
Note: REDESO is an equal opportunity employer. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.