Reporting Line: Head, HR Center of Expertise
Partner with HRBPs to support the analysis, scoping of development needs, identify solutions, monitor and evaluate different learning solutions put in place.
- Prepare consolidated HQ/Zonal training plans, training needs assessment and training budgets.
- Support stakeholders by providing various training programs options and use of the NMB e-learning portal
- Analyze HQ/Zonal training needs as submitted by HRBPs and guide them in accordance to NMB training policy and procedures
- Evaluate each training program conducted and submit a detailed report on the successes, challenges and recommendations from the training
- Prepare and submit timely monthly, quarterly and annual training reports and prepare proposals for the purpose of documenting activities and providing references
- Work with L&TD HR admin to facilitate training logistics including movement of learners, trainers and training materials for zonal & HQ training programmes.
- Monitor and report on utilization of the training budget and provide recommendations according to the training budget allocated by management
- Partner with HRBPs to support the analysis and scoping of the Learning and development needs for all staff working in the branch network & HQ
- Partner with HRBPs in facilitating employee engagement activities which impact the business and individual employees positively e.g. interdepartmental rotations, attachments and other on job trainings.
- Oversee implementation of the development activities in line with strategic HR projects
- Ensures the quality of learning solutions is adhered to in different delivery channels (classroom, online, social, podcasts, webinars)
- Ensures data integrity and adherence in report generation both for L&TD and management use
- Identify process improvement areas and draft plans for change implementation
- Perform periodic course reviews based on identified gaps in either design process, evaluations or changes in the business
- Assessment of off the shelf solutions delivered or partnered with third party
- Facilitation/delivery of training solutions (classroom)
- Develop talent development tools to help HRBPs identify talents within their respective portfolio
- Ensure implementation of PDP for all identified talents and staff identified for succession planning
- Verify programs agreed objectives, assessments and outcomes for both online and classroom programs
- Liaise with HRBPs to ensure that compulsory trainings (online, certification & class) are done as per employees KPIs
- Exercise closer partnership with HRBPs in ensuring understanding of the critical development needs identified and be able to recommend appropriate learning solutions/interventions
- Work together with Subject Matter Experts (SME), internal trainers, HR and the business as a whole to deliver exceptional performance
- Provide leadership to volunteer trainers and ensure development and delivery of quality programs
- Responsible for coordination of bursary scheme for each respective portfolio
- Responsible for arranging, review of the contents/presentation/ materials for induction programs and confirm availability of presenters/trainers
Knowledge and Skills
- HR metrics and reporting formats
- MS excel and any other data analysis tools (e.g. SPSS)
- Monitoring, assessments and evaluation
- Business acumen and Customer focus
- Impeccable confidentiality and integrity
- Project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Coaching and presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Facilitation skills
- Stakeholders management
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management with specialization in Learning and Development
- Training of trainers certification is a must have
- A certification in learning & development is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Human Resources practice/ Learning &Talent Development /Training or in a similar field.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.