Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating.
In 2020, the Group had approximately 37,000 employees and revenues of about 86 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
To ensure that the customer service team operates effectively and efficiently and that the sales and profitability targets are achieved.
To drive team performance through effective and regular performance management and coaching.
Manage, develop and support the customer service team within a designated area to implement relevant marketing and sales plan.
Ensure optimum customer segmentation for the region.
Ensure compliance with local legislative frameworks and/or rules.
- Diploma or Trade qualification with equivalent technical experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in a business similar role ideally within the construction or mining industry.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a mining / technical or sales environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Sandvik as well as customers business
- Intimate knowledge of Sandvik mining products and applications