STATIONERY ATTENDANT JOB VACANCY (2 POST):
We prefer Mlandizi and Kibaha residents or close areas with experience in stationery shop/café operation to apply for this position. Preferred age is between 18-28 years old, computer proficient is a must Requirement.
Job Title: Stationery Attendant
Report: Stationery Owner
Function Area: Inside stationery business area/building
Qualification: Standard seven/ordinary Level secondary education with basic secretarial training
Job Location: Mlandizi and Kibaha
Position Type: Permanent
Nature of job: Full time (from 7:30AM to 7:30PM)
Job brief summary:
The successful candidate will operate the day to day running of the stationery shop/cafe.
Duties & responsibilities
- Supervisor day to day stationery shop activities
- Collecting money after every sales
- Keep all money collected in safe environment
- Designing Cards and typing other documents as required by clients
- Maintaining working area tidy and clean
- Ensure customers with maximum customer care
- Taking stock of stationery needed to be purchased
- Arranging items in stationery shelves by designing more visible location to attract clients
- Manage proper customer relation
- Switch on/off generator in case extra power required once power is off.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Customer oriented individual
- Trust worth individual
- Self-driven individual
- Excellent ability in handling clients
- Well organized individual
- At ordinary level education
- Conversant in the following:
- MS Word, Publisher, Excel, Internet cafe, typing speed of at least 40 words per minute, Passport size
- Excellent customer care.
- You must be trainable
Female candidates with the required qualifications and skills are highly encouraged to apply.
Kindly send your resume along with photograph quoting relevant skills and experience to [email protected]
Make sure you include valid referee’s contact details both email & direct phone contact.
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 March 2023.