WASCO ISOAF Tz is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region .The Company is expecting to commence its operations as a Thermal insulation System Contractor for East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project.
POSITION: STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS OFFICER
Primary job duties and responsibilities
- Implementing an effective statutory compliance program
- Ensuring that the compliance program effectively prevents and/or detects violation of laws and regulations.
- Regularly reviewing the compliance program and recommending appropriate revisions and modifications to the manager responsible for statutory requirements.
- Coordinating resources to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of the compliance program
- Overseeing follow-up and, as applicable, resolution to investigations and other issues generated by the compliance program, including development of corrective action plans, as needed
- Tracking all issues referred to the compliance unit
- Developing productive working relationships with management
- Preparing required reports on the compliance program
- Developing appropriate agendas, reports, and information as directed from time to time by the supervisor
- Monitor the day-to-day compliance activities of the organization
- In conjunction with the management, interface with external regulatory agencies.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Education and Skills Required:
- Academic Qualifications in in Business Management or Law
- Experience in Compliance or Auditing (Related to Compliance)
- Two year’s experience
Apply to: [email protected] Deadline: 18th November 2022
Please note that, should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful