Job line: Store keeper & Parts Sales Representatives (3 Posts)
Reports to: Parts Manager
The Store keeper and Parts Sales Representative Is a combined role responsible for both store keeping duties as well as sales administration (including, issuing ol invoices, collection or cash and issuing ol receipts) of Scania Parts to customers The duty is both in the parts warehouse and at the parts sates counter In Proportion to the actual worWood. The position reports to the Parts manager.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Service the customer’s requirements by managing the complete parts sates transaction process from customer enquiry through to completion of the customers’ invoice including cash collection.
- Pick and deliver correct pans to customers on time. It necessary, pack the parts and arrange for delivery or pick up
- Work together with the Workshop to ensure parts availability and ensure packaging, service exchange and warranty parts procedures are adhered to.
- Receive and inspect all packages delivered, resolvtno any discrepancies
- Monitor stock, spare parts and inventory, organising stock take as required
- Load and unload parts, bin to appropriate location.
- Receive and inspect goods, checking transport documents and Incoming goods against the order.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor Degree In procurement and supply management or relatBd Itekf
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in the same held
- Having experiences m motor Industry is an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effectrve sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of the Scania product and heavy truck and bus industry.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and manage key relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability fo take initiative and work under pressure
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work with minimum supervision
- General computer skills
- fluent in English is an added advantage
Letters of application curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, should be sent to [email protected]. so as to be received not later than 3rd April:
Scania Tanzania Ltd Plot 8 Vingunguti Industrial Area , Nyerere Road P O BOX 9324 Dar es Salaam